If you want to discover the world of Atelier della Danza MP in the real world, well you might want to come to Milan, Italy. We have a small shop right in the heart of the city in Via Molino delle Armi, 17, just 15 minutes from the Duomo Cathedral.
Here is a breakthrough of what you can find in our store:
1) Hundreds of leotards: We want to offer you as much variety as possible, so that you can find a style you like that makes you feel good when you dance. Between the many styles available you can find camisole, halter, high neck and tank leotards, but also cap sleeve, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve and long sleeve leotards.
As for the color variety the choice is endless. You'll find the classic colors like black, lilac, pink and navy, and some uncommon colors like rust, plum, aquamarine, and berry. But the thing is that we are an Atelier, so our products are fully customizable. Through our color swatch available in shop you can choose between a large selection of colors and create the style you like in the color you love.
What sets us apart from others stores and brands is that the process is pretty fast, it can take even less than to 2/3 weeks to create your custom made leotard. You probably won't find anything else like this in Italy, and probably in Europe as well.
I almost forgot to say our leotards are all made of lycra. We prefer to use this fabric as it adapts perfectly to the body and to your movements, but also because it lasts longer than other fabrics like microfiber or cotton. We want to make a leotard that you can use for years so we always keep quality in mind.
2) Obviously skirts, the perfect match with our leotards. We have one-color skirts, for those who prefer something simple but elegant to match with their leotards, but also printed skirt with floral patterns.
There are many lengths available in our store from the shortest (style MP301 and MP302) to the longest (style MP339 and MP310).
As for the fabrics we use for the skirts, we mostly use Georgette – a sheer and soft fabric – but also Chiffon and Mesh. For covering skirts we use the fabric Jersey and Lycra.
3) Warm-up dance products: we have several types of products like trash bag pants and shorts, leg warmers, overalls, rompers, and shrugs. As mentioned earlier we love to give you as many options as possible, so you can find the product you like in the color you love.
We have so many color swatches for our warm-ups you probably won't be able to choose. But I know you can't resist the beauty of the color black, and you'll always find every product in this color.
4) Menswear: we also have many options for male dancers. From 4 style of unitards, like short sleeve or tank, to tights, shorts, and bikers.
5) Shoes: We only make handmade apparel products, but we don't make shoes. However, we have a limited selection of brands to offer you a full shopping experience in our store.
For pointe shoes you can find in our store:
- Grishko shoes = Grishko 2007, Fouette Pro and Novice
- Freed of London = Studio Pro, Classic Pro H, Classic Pro 90 H, DV Wing 2.5, DV, DV Phillips Insole
For ballet slippers we have So Danca SD16 in white, light pink, nude, and black or Sansha Pro1C.
6) LENA Activewear is our collection specifically created for yoga and fitness or just to be comfy. Between these products you can find several styles of leggings (full length, 7/8 or capri leggings), tank tops, crop tops, bras, bikers, and shorts.
We can't wait to meet you in person in our shop and help you with anything you need. Come visit us to our Atelier in Via Molino delle Armi, 17 in Milan.
We are opened every day from Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 1pm and from 3:30 pm to 7 pm.
How to reach our shop:
- Underground (red line): closest stop Duomo and take the tram 15, the closest stop to our shop is 'Via Santa Sofia', just 2 stops from Duomo.
- Underground (yellow line): closest stop Missori and take the tram 15 (one stop) or a 5/10 minutes walk.
- Bus/Tram nearby: 15, 94, 3
If you are not from Milan and can't come to the city you can find almost all of our products on our online shop. You can take a look there.