The ash velvet dance leotard MP229 is created with three different fabrics: Lycra and velvet in the front part; lycra and mesh in the back part.
The front part has a U neckline and a cut under the breast. It has an insert in velvet, in a darker shade than the one of the lycra. A layer of ash lycra is located under the velvet, to give further support on the front upper part.
The back part has a low round neckline above the shoulder blade.
The transparency of the mesh make it possible to cover your back, but at the same time it leaves your back visible.
Perfect for your everyday classes or auditions, this ash ballet leotard is designed to make you feel comfortable. The leotard is created to fit you anatomically, so it will take the shape of your body after a few times you've worn it.
- Color: Ash
- Fabrics: Lycra, Velvet, Mesh
- Bust Lining (front upper part)
- Handmade by Atelier della Danza MP in Milan, Italy
- Created with 100% italian fabrics
- Recommended care: Hand wash only (in cold water). This will prevent the elastic band being damaged in the long term, making your leotard last longer.
(!) Make sure to check out the size chart, as our sizes might be different from other brands.
Check out our shipping rates, we ship internationally. Also you can visit our return and refund policy to have more important information.